Start your holiday off looking sun-kissed and fabulous with Madame LA LA’s self-tan mousse and bronzing ball.This is the safest way to get a golden glow because getting a tan under the sun or inside a tanning bed is bad for your skin and health.If you don’t want to end up having a streaky self-tan then follow our top 5 tips to make sure your tan looks 100% real.
- Before applying Madame LA LA’s self-tan mousse, make sure to exfoliate your body from head to toe to get an even tan. This will help prevent your tan from fading unevenly or going splotchy.
- Place a damp face cloth in the freezer for 10 minutes. Then place gently over the face for 30 seconds. This will close the pores and ensure the self-tan doesn’t cling to them.
- Be moisture savvy! Moisturize dry skin areas such as elbows, knees and Achilles heel as it helps smooth dry spots.
- Protect your hands from staining by always using a tanning mitt to apply your tan. They disperse the tan evenly across the skin for a flawless application.
- To complete your look, finish with a slick of bronzing ball from Madam LA LA to contour, highlight and bronze your face and body effortlessly.
The Madame LA LA self-tan range(AED 195) is a favourite amongst the A-List for its additional toning, perfecting and hydrating properties, as well as its use of coco water, green tea and vitamin c to assist in anti-ageing. Top up your tan by exfoliating every time before you apply tan and by re-applying once a week. Madame LA LA tanning mousse develops in three hours and it lasts for ten days.
Their Madame LA LA Bronzing Ball (AED 95) is a 180° colour cosmetics twist-up cream bronzer that glides onto the skin effortlessly and provides a precise finish with no makeup brushes needed, meaning your daily make up regime just got a whole lot easier. On-the-go touch ups are completely fuss-free, making this bronzer a true handbag essential.
Madame LA LA is available from The Dollhouse Dubai, Virgin Megastores, Dubai Mall, Mall of the Emirates,Yas Mall and online at www.beautysolutions-me.com.