THE NAIL PAVILION
The Nail Pavilion is a beauty salon offering an extensive range of state of the art beauty services, and the latest products selected from around the world. Opened in 2014 by owner Aamna Mani, The Nail Pavilion is based in Cluster Y, JLT and has an extensive treatment list, including manicures, pedicures, waxing, eye care, massages and hair styling.
The Nail Pavilion also offers at home services, at no additional cost – perfect for those who don’t have time to visit a salon or those planning a special pampering event for friends or family.
This Ramadan, The Nail Pavilion is offering different packages/offers to make sure you look gorgeous throughout the month.
- Sunday savers are back– you can now get 20% off on everything on Sunday’s.
- Vamp up your lashes by getting LVL Treatment for AED 275 only! Nouveau Lashes, LVL treatment has taken the industry by storm with their new eyelash treatment. It is not like your regular lash perm. LVL makes your lashes appear longer and lifted by lifting your lashes at the root. If you take care of your lashes and maintain them with the Nouveau Conditioning Serum, it will last for 6 – 8 weeks.
- Get 30% off– on your first visit to The Nail Pavilion.
Be Bar is Dubai’s first LA-style Blow Dry Bar located in Umm Suqeim 1, on Jumeirah Beach Road next to the Hamptons Café. Founded by Andrea Lindeyer and Lindsey Fournie, these two mompreneurs opened Be Bar on the premise of specialising in a number of styling services and performing them exceptionally well. The salon offers a variety of blow drys, as well as hair braiding, extensions, and bespoke hair treatments.
Here are some offers from Be Bar:
- On Tuesday take advantage of ‘2-4-1 Tuesday’ where you and a friend come together and get two blow drys for the price of one.
- Be Bar offers a range of hair treatments from brands including Davines, Oribe, Rahua, Balmain, Maria Dowling, Olaplex and Brazilian Blowout. Clients receive 20% off their blow dry following any treatment.
The Cure is a beauty and wellness lounge offering an excellent range of glamorous treatments, complemented by the highest quality products selected from across the globe. Opened in 2003 by owner Nadia Ivanova Briggs, The Cure has two outlets in Dubai Media City (Building 10, BBC World) and one in Green Community, providing clients with a warm and friendly haven from the stresses of daily life.
This Ramadan, Indulge in rejuvenating facials and treat yourself to a complimentary hair colour at The Cure.
- Buy two facials worth AED 1000 or more and receive a complimentary hair colour worth AED 350
THE WHITE ROOM
The White Room is a day spa with several locations nestled in Dubai’s most lively communities: Motor City, Jumeirah Lake Towers and Marina Mall. The White Room offers a contemporary oasis of serenity and a host of beauty services and treatments adapted to today’s more demanding and busier clientele who expects and appreciates quality, excellence and personalized service.
During the months of May and June, The White Room has offers to indulge you with immaculate nails and smooth, hair free skin! Treat yourself to a gel manicure and pedicure for just 225 AED and let The White Room spoil you with the waxing or threading of one body area, and an oriental treatment to complement your manicure and pedicure.