Summer is upon us and with it comes an increased importance of protecting our skin from the harmful rays of the sun. Too much over-exposure can lead to anti-ageing and wrinkles, not to mention freckles, sunburn and more seriously, skin cancer. If you are stepping out in the sun, make sure you follow our top tips to ensure your skin stays hydrated and protected at all times.
- Incorporate SPF 30 sunscreen into your daily beauty routine and if you are heading to the beach or pool, always re-apply every 30 minutes and after bathing in the water.
- Try to avoid the sun during peak times of the day when the sun is at its hottest, from midday to 4:00 pm.
- Stay hydrated and drink plenty of water throughout the day, coconut water is even better!
- Make sure you wear sunglasses with filters that block UVA and UVB rays.
- Indulge in a Madame LA LA self tan before your beach day to give you that iconic, authentic LA glow!
As a modern tanning alternative to the sun, you can maintain a beautiful, healthy glow with celebrity favourite self-tan,Madame LA LA Self-Tan Mousse (AED 195). With the additional benefits ofnatural Coco Water, Green Tea, Aloe and Vitamin E, known for their toning, perfecting and hydrating properties, this multi-use product will not only give you your desired Santa Monica glow, but also keep your skin beautifully hydrated at the same time. Madame LA LA Tan develops into an even, deep golden colour in three hours and is quick-drying, meaning you can hit the beach in no time at all!
- Firstly, be prepared! Ensure you have a towel to stand on to avoid any stains and some plastic gloves or a mitt to avoid any hand staining.
- Exfoliate the skin thoroughly, followed by a good moisturiser, focusing on any dry areas such as the cuticles, ankles, feet and elbows.
- Pump your Madame LA LA Self-Tan Mousse directly onto the skin, smoothing all over using your gloves or mitt. Do not shake the bottle and use the product sparingly on areas with dry skin.
- Wait five minutes before dressing and don’t shower for at least ten hours to allow the tan to develop.
- Wash hands thoroughly after use to avoid any streaks.
Join Bella Hadid and Olivia Palermo in enjoying a long lasting glow this summer, without the harmful rays from the sun. Madame LA LA Tan lasts for up to ten days and will leave you looking as if you have spent two weeks on Malibu beach! All Madame LA LA products are vegan and not tested on animals.
Madame LA LA is available from Virgin Megastores, Dubai Mall, Mall of the Emirates and Yas Mall and online at www.beautysolutions-me.com.You can also have the Madame LA LA tan applied professionally at De La Mer Day Spa, Jumeirah Beach Road.